Part 7: Chapter 1 – Day 4: Sing!

Welcome to Day 4 of Part 7′Chapter 1 of Arise and Shine. Today, Anna is bringing forward the fourth free will offering of onyx stones and other gem stones.

Sing!

Sing these Promises to life
Lean on Me
And sing dead bones to life
Awake: I breathe in you.

Sing these Promises to life
Don't hide your doubt and pain
But lay it bare
In My light of truth now bathe.

Sing these Promises to life
Don't deny My grace for you
But sing to life
The Son in you.

Sing these Promises to life
This is not the end
But a new birthing
See My gemstones gleaming.

Sing these Promises to life
See life in death arising
The blood of Christ
The door now opening.

Arise and shine
Beloved
Your loved ones are
Mine!

“Don’t dig up in doubt what you have planted by faith.”

~ Elisabeth Elliot

“Sing, O barren one, who did not bear;

break forth into singing and cry aloud,

you who have not been in labor!

For the children of the desolate one will be more

than the children of her who is married,” says the Lord.

Isaiah 54:1 (ESV)

10 thoughts on “Part 7: Chapter 1 – Day 4: Sing!

1. rothpoetry December 8, 2021 / 5:51 pm

A great post! Love the Amy Grant song… I miss all those good songs!

• Anna Smit December 8, 2021 / 6:17 pm

Those old songs are so good, aren’t they? I have them come back to me so often at the most perfect times. Think it’s because they are so full of pure Scripture. The Word is living and active and hidden in our heart it comes back to bless us.

I can still see my Mum singing the old songs with such gusto, as she went about her day. Like you, she used to play the guitar too (when we were real little). Later we had cassettes playing in our living room 😊.

What are your favorite “old” songs?

Liked by 1 person

• rothpoetry December 8, 2021 / 6:49 pm

Yes, I always say the older songs were meat and potatoes and the new ones are whipped cream and fluff! I cannot recall all the old songs I used to enjoy… but a lot of them came from Maranatha Music.
        One I loved was, As the Deer Pants for the Water….

• Anna Smit December 8, 2021 / 7:01 pm

Love that one. Oh yes: many of the old ones I listen to are Maranatha ones also – or Hosanna! Music ones.

😂🤣 whipped cream and fluff 😂🤣 There are newer ones that are so good too. God used Kari Jobe songs and Miriam Webster songs to help carry me through many waves of CPTSD (those ones were/are also full of Scriptural Promises).

• Anna Smit December 9, 2021 / 2:50 pm

Oh my!!! Those were some of my Mum’s favorites. Thank you so much for sharing. Am saving it to my list 🤗

Liked by 1 person

• Anna Smit December 8, 2021 / 7:04 pm

Like this one:

And this one:

• rothpoetry December 9, 2021 / 12:23 am

I had not heard the first one, but the second one is familiar!